snapshot & diff files

Massimo Morin mmorin at schedsys.com
Wed Jul 14 21:56:53 BST 1999

Hi,
        I know, but unfortunatly I have a proxy that separated my
machine to
the "rest of the world" and I'm not able to bypass it: I haven't found
any documentation that desribe me how to make CVS to work with this
proxy!

This machine is a WinNT proxy...

if you have any other suggestions....

Thanks
                        Massimo

--
                                               _...__..-'
Massimo Morin                                .'
mmorin at schedys.com                         .'
+1 (617) 623-4155                                         .'
                                       .'
      `   `;'-.-'         '-    ._     Scheduling Systems Inc.
        .--'``  '._      - '   .       Three University Office Park
         `""'-.    `---'    ,          95 Sawyer Road
 ''--..__      `\                      Waltham, 02453 Massachusetts USA
         ``''---'`\      .'            +1 (781) 893-0390 x 126
                   `'. '               http://www.schedsys.com
                     `'.