Crash in iconload->setEnabled(true)

Martin Kneppe mkneppe at ep4-of.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jul 2 13:19:26 BST 1999

Hi there

I have got a lot of problem using kdevelop on my
Computer (RH 6.0 with qt-1.44). I used the version 0.3 and it worked quite
fine. but after installing 0.4 it just crashes if i start doing anything.

One first crash i found is in iconload->setEnabled(true)
in
kdevelop/ckappwizard.cpp

If i comment out that line i can start a new project (plain C++) but with
it kdevelop just crashes ;-(. I don`t know why and i don`t have very much
time to search for it, just thougt this could be a fault on my side. Maybe
i forgot to install something important or i have got the wrong libs,...

Ciao

Martin Kneppe