Appologies

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Fri Dec 31 12:52:05 GMT 1999

My appologies to anyone who has been trying to access nebsllc.com over the
last few days. Our Domain Registar (register.com)'s automated DNS update
system did not work properly for an update and it has been causing
nebsllc.com not to be resolved for email and web services. The problem is
now fixed but it will take a while to update across the net.

Again, my appologies for any problems.  If you rely on this mirror for
cvsup of ftp you can use our IP address of 24.2.168.180.

Chris

BTW: This was NOT a Y2K bug! Happy New Year!