Wish: xemacs als Editor einbinden

mchicoix at amadeus.net mchicoix at amadeus.net
Fri Dec 31 12:19:49 GMT 1999

Salut benoit,

Je ne te connais mais internet c'est cela, je cherche a developper sous Linux
pour KDE.
As tu des tuyaux ?

A bientot et bon reveillon

Michel

From: "Benoit Cerrina" <Benoit.cerrina at writeme.com>  on 30/12/99 12:14 PM GMT

Please respond to kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de

 To:   kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de

 cc:    (bcc: Michel Chicoix/NCE/AMADEUS)

Subject:  Re: Wish:  xemacs als Editor einbinden

Hi,
this is about the fourth time I right something like that on this list.
I'm sorry but I and many others here don't understand german.
I know it's not always easy to write in english when it is not your
language (I'm french) but this is the only language you can be sure
most of your fellow programmers will understand, so when posting
to an international mailing list such as this one please write in english
thank you for your comprehension.
Ben