cannot compile kdevelop

lucbr lucbr at ematic.com
Wed Dec 29 10:48:41 GMT 1999

>I am also using RH 6.1.  I created a link in /usr/lib by:  # ln -s
>qt-1.44 qt that seemed to solve all the problems.  Hope this helps.
Actually, configure found the qt-1.44 because i gave it parameters
with the path, but was using moc from qt-2.0.1 wich i have also
installed, and the environment variable QTDIR was pointing to it.
Problem could be solved by changing, QTDIR variable, OR uninstalling
qt 2.0.1, or , what I did at first, by replacing the binary moc
in qt 2.0.1 with a link towards the moc in qt 1.44
Help is appreciated, I apologise for this late reply, as I have
problems with my mail server.
http://www.ematic.com