Resouce setting (size, color, etc)

Tian Feng tian at pixelmetrix.com
Wed Dec 29 08:32:01 GMT 1999

I am building an application under Redhat using Qt 2.0.2, for the sake
of easy adjustness and maintanence, I do not want to hard-code some
parameters or values of variables into the source files (*.cpp) or
header files for Qt application but assigning them on the fly, so later
on I can adjust it without re-compiling.

For example, filling  color of a rectange (or an arc), pixmap of an
icon, size of a particular widget etc. How KDE development handle this
as I found a lots of options in KDE can be configured? It seems that Qt
doesn't support to automatically read the resouce from a default file.
TRUE?

thanks,