Once again.

Klaus Gillarek klgill at gmx.de
Thu Dec 23 19:24:37 GMT 1999

jbb schrieb in einer persoenlichen Nachricht ueber "Re: Once again.":
> On Thu, 23 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i try it again. To compile kdevelop1.0 you have to link
> > against libdl.a. Whats the name of the software package
> > to build this static library?
>
> libdl.a is in the glibc package. For Mandrake 6.1 it's in
> glibc-devel-2.1.1-16mdk.i586.rpm.
>
> Do you really want to build this library? Sounds like trouble to me.

Thank you. I already found this answer (glibc) after a long intensive
Internet search. Damned Linux. I don't use Linux, therefore i have to
build this library. There is no package (because of no need) for my
UNIX. I think it is a bug in the Kdevelop documentation not to tell
about such depencies.

---
  with best regards

  Klaus Gillarek                 klgill at gmx.de