Interface for other editors (was: vi-mode possible?)

Benoit Cerrina benoit.cerrina at writeme.com
Thu Dec 23 11:43:17 GMT 1999

Hi,
Actually, one of the things I'd like to do is implement javascript macros in
kdevelop.  Right now I'm working on improving performance by incrementally
refreshing the classview when it is possible.  This would make it easier to
work on big project such as kdevelop itself.
In fact I'm almost done for a first patch and although there is still a lot of
room for improvement, the results on big projects are already impressive. For
small projects the gains are not as big.

Ben

--
Benoit Cerrina