KDE web pages

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Wed Dec 22 17:38:45 GMT 1999

I think I replied to this once. Mail is acting real strance on kde.org for
some reason, It's taking a day or so for messages to make it through.

I'd be happy to help with either or both the wish list and/or buglist.
Just email me details and what needs done.

Actually the web site I was talking about was the regular KDE web site.

Chris