KDE web pages

Gregor Stipicic gstipi at aon.at
Tue Dec 21 18:50:53 GMT 1999

Hi there !

> I have noticed that www.kdevelop.org is a long way out of date using the
> KDE file manager to browse the site. The last entry under news is 24th
> September, concerning the release of Beta 3. Reloading the page makes no
> difference.
>
> However, using Netscape on the same site, I get a totally different page
> with the last news entry for 12 December.
>
> What's going on here?

You could try to empty the cache of KFM (and maybe even disable caching).

Regards,
Gregor

Gregor Stipicic
Dr. Gmelinstr.5
5020 Salzburg                                "quod antea impetus fuit,
AUSTRIA                                              nunc ratio est"
Tel.: +43 (662) 430712                         SÖREN KIERKEGAARD
mailto: gstipi at aon.at

Linux - less bugs for less bucks