KDE web pages

Christian Couder chcouder at club-internet.fr
Tue Dec 21 07:47:33 GMT 1999

Christopher Molnar wrote:

> Does anyone know who is maintaining to kde web pages currently?

Are you talking about the KDevelop web pages or the KDE web pages?

If you are talking about the KDevelop web pages, Sandy Meier
<smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de> and Stefan Bartel <bartel at rz.uni-potsdam.de>
are usually maintaining the KDevelop web pages but Sandy is on vacation for 2
weeks.
Some other people are helping for some parts of the KDevelop site (for
example I am helping for the Bugs & Ongoing work).

> I am
> seeing a few things quite out of date and if we are missing a maintainer I
> would gladly help out with that.

We are looking for a buglist and/or wishlist maintainer and also for people
helping us making a FAQ. We would be happy if you could help us.

Regards,
Christian.