here

Dmitry Semenov hatter at chollian.net
Thu Dec 16 06:41:53 GMT 1999

I'm sorry if you already received this message. It seems to me it lost so I
send this again.
Hi kdevelop.org
I have few questions
1. Is it bug or feature that structure function members treat as usual
functions? Since the structure and class have actually the same meaning and
the difference is only some default value for the member access I  believe
(IMHO) kdevelop behavior should be changed.
2. The other interesting thing is that global objects are treated as
functions. It's very good idea to have such list of objects since there are
can be problems with initialization such objects. IMHO those objects should
be in separate list.
3. Where I can find C-C++ reference. I like it but can not find it on
www.kdevelop.org

Best regards and thank you for such amazing tools. Dmitry Semenov