bugs

Joshua Bauguss jbauguss at unm.edu
Sat Dec 11 20:26:46 GMT 1999

I have one bug that exists when viewing the tree structure of the
RFV tab.  When looking at the files in the directory....
To my dismay I had a core file created.  I accidently clicked on this
core file in the tree and KDevelop stopped responding.  (who wouldn't to
a file size that large).  Wondering if perhaps KDevelop could just say
"Are you sure you want to open this file?" or something similiar.  This
is VERY minor.

I have another bug that may not apply to you.  It is the KDBG package.
On my system if I tell KDBG to quit and the KDBG_swallow output window
is still open, KDBG doesn't close that window correctly.  It leaves
KDBG_swall output window locked up and completely unclosable.  I even
looked at my processes to try and kill it but it wasn't there.  This is
actually quite an annoying bug that I'm sure is simple to fix.

        Josh Bauguss

Oh.  I just started using KDevelop .  I downloaded it when I read the
v1.0 was released.  I must say that it is VERY good.  It speeded up
development on a school project that I had that just had too many files
to deal with in Emacs.  Thanks for creating such a nice program.  If I
get a chance I will see if I can't contribute.  (with school and all it
is hard to find time)