./configure error

Jason McCormick mccormickjd1 at gcc.edu
Mon Dec 6 04:43:31 GMT 1999

When running ../configure to begin the compile process, I receive the
following error:

checking for KDE... configure: error:
in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed.  This will
fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix.

I'm running Linux Mandrake 6.0, but I installed the KDE package myself
instead of using the pre-installed KDE so that KDE isn't using the
Mandrake altered packages.  I have installed KDE apps before with no
problems.  How do I set these prefixes so that KDevelop will compile?

-- Jason McCormick