OFF TOPIC: libc, glibc, etc.

Roland Knall roland.knall at gmx.net
Wed Dec 1 23:35:33 GMT 1999

On Wed, 01 Dec 1999 you wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> > It's a great way to get ideas for new features, and to see how other people
> > have implemented various things.  I regularly have a look at other IDEs to
> > see what they're doing.
> >
> > MikeA
>
> Could you give me an URL for this thing. I'd like to see it too.

Sure, here we go. I tried SNIFF for my own, and I found it really useful for
developing in other languages than C/C++. But I prefer KDevelop when I make
something for Linux. It is more specialized to the system.

URLs:
Homepage: http://www.takefive.com/penguin/index.html
Download: http://www.takefive.com/download/penguin.html

--
Roland Knall                                    	Don't take yourself too serious
mail: Roland.Knall at gmx.net                                 (by myself and many others)