SUGGESTION: Bookmarks are all wrong! Gone horribly wrong.(long rant)

Daniel Beckham danbeck at mtginfo.com
Wed Dec 1 15:09:18 GMT 1999

At 07:38 PM 11/30/99 +0100, you wrote:
>In the second patch i wrote this is implemented. But it is (whats
>before pre-alpha?). You have a border and any mouseclick action
>shows a menu to add a bookmark, clear all bookmarks or anything
>else you want.
>(I could send you the patch, if you like)

Yes, please do send the patch.  I would like to try it
out.  <danbeck at mtginfo.com>

>The new way is a own left-border-class. You can easily improve
>it. (is that static ??? don't know)

I was using the word static to mostly mean that it was sort of a "read
only" gutter.  In it's current state, you could only view the bookmarks,
not set, remove, etc...

> > BTW, the anchor is, visually, a bad choice for a bookmark icon. It's begins
>Could you paint one? I'm not very good in painting icons.

Yes, I could.  I'm actually thinking of a simple raised disk that's
rendered in a color easy to see.  I'll shoot over a few examples to you
later today or tomorrow.

Daniel