using CVS in kdevelop with cervisia

Achim Spangler spangler at tec.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Aug 31 14:02:24 BST 1999

Hi all,
how can I get the source and header files of my project into the CVS?

How can I configure cervisia to work best with my kdevelop projekts
(calling arguments)?

If I include cervisia in kdevelope, and call it later for my with CVS
support generated project, I see only some files of [...]/docs/en .
But how can I include my source / header files in CVS, to commit easily
later changes?

As cervisia is relative new - can somebody recommend me another CVS
frontend, that can be used with kdevelop?

I'm wondering if the dialog information of kdevelop RFV tree
"file(registered)" wants to tell me, that the according file is already
in CVS, or if it only tells me, that it is included in the project
distribution (generating of *.tgz).

Many thanks for for good IDE,
Achim Spangler