cross-platform development

William Gacquer wgacquer at ubisoft.fr
Thu Aug 26 15:26:27 BST 1999

Hello
	I want to integrate customized projects for Playstation, Nintendo
64, etc... in C/C++ into KDE. How should I modify the "Project/new" choices
and how can I tell kdevelop to use a different
compiler/linker/launcher/debugger than the system one?

	I believe that there is a cookbook on how to create predefined
projects such as "QT/normal" or "KDE/Mini". In fact, I want to have the
choice tree offering my own predefined choices. Am I wrong about the
cookbook?

	Of course, my source code will be redistributed to the GNU
community.
	Good job guys!

	Regards,
		William

PS : how to get a CVS access to the development sources?

William Gacquer
Ubi Studios - Ubi Soft Entertainment