[kdevelop]Re: kde_toolbardir

o]PRO[o pro at pixie.co.za
Fri Aug 6 19:37:51 BST 1999

Well, Im sory if i sound like i duno whats going on, but i DONT!
I actuly work with Java, and use this group because its informative, and i
learn alot abot KDE/KDevelop as i would like to use it rather but C/C++ is a
bit hard to learn @ the moment.
Sorry
o]PRO[o
P.S. I'll try the Build from kde.org, but i dont want to loose all the
customization that i have to far!