AW: UML Editor

Stebich Frank Frank.Stebich at icn.siemens.de
Thu Aug 19 09:35:24 BST 1999

Hi Darius,
hi all!

I'm very interested in your UML editor project.
What's the current state and can I download it?

In case you need a ready-to-use (almost) widget to display and edit
UML diagrams, please let me know. I would be glad to contribute
my widget to this project.

Frank

Frank Stebich
Siemens AG, ICN WN AN E22
Brandteichstr. 25, 17489 Greifswald

Tel.: +49 3834 555-736, Fax: +49 3834 555-693, E-Mail:
frank.stebich at icn.siemens.de