big big bug in the file management

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at geocities.com
Wed Aug 18 09:25:19 BST 1999

Hi,

Also in KDevelop 1.0 beta 1 there is a making-me-crazy bug in the
management of files of a CUSTOMER project. I noticed it already in 0.3:

Often I got suddenly 2 versions (old and new) of a file at the same
time. I can switch between them and also the window list in the main
menue shows them.
The very bad thing is that this confuses much. For example, if I click a
method in the class browser and change a bit source code, it can be that
this is done in the crept-in old version of these 2 files. That also
confuses the compiler.

Is there someone who got similar effects?

--

Ciao,
--Falk