Having problems getting KDevelop 1.0 ./configured on SuSE6.2

ck at rib.de ck at rib.de
Tue Aug 17 09:53:16 BST 1999

Hello everyone,

I installed S.u.S.E 6.2 this weekend, and KDevelop0.4 that came with it
worked just fine. So yesterday I downloaded the sources of the latest
version and tried to compile them myself, but I ran into a problem with
./configure. It complained about not finding Qt, although it is clearly
there. The hints given in the FAQ didn't work (at least for me).

BTW, thank you to everyone for this wonderful piece of development
environment!

Carsten