Qt version

A. Calverley calv at ndirect.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 18:56:13 BST 1999

The infomation you need is at www.sunsetsystems.com/tip-kdevelop.html
there is a link to this at www.kdevelop.org

My 'off the disc' RH6.0(Hedwig) installation has qt1.44, kdexxxx1.1.1pre2-1,
kpackage is not on the RH6.0(Hedwig) distribution.

To find out what is on your system, at a shell prompt issue the following:

        rpm -q <packagename>        where <packagename> is qt or kdebase or
kdeui,
                                                                or whatever
package your querying.

To install a package, at a shell prompt in the directory where your .rpm package
is,
issue the following:

        rpm -ivh <packagefile>        where <packagefile> is
kdevelop-1.0beta1-1.redhat.i386.rpm
                                                               or whatever
package your installing.

To upgrade an installed package its:

        rpm -Uvh <packagefile>

Also check out www.redhat.com/corp/support/errata/index.html for information on
general
bug fixes for your installation.

Hope that points you in the right direction.

Andy