A lot of minor bugs. BUG #1

Denis Oliver Kropp dok at fischlustig.de
Thu Aug 12 16:24:45 BST 1999

Leon's crap from Don, 12 Aug 1999:
> Hi!
>
> There is no email address in anywhere of Kdevelop beta package
> to send bugreport. There is a menu item "bug report", but it is not
> clear what this item is gonna do: whether it will call local sendmail
> (in case it is installed) or some other thing (Netscape for example).

i think it runs local sendmail, sendmail then tries to send it within some days

> The email address of destination of these menu-generated bugreports
> is also not known. These both things are frustrating to user (me).

the mails are sent to the kde bugdatabase

i sent three of them ;-)

--
Denis Oliver Kropp (dok)
+ Fischlustig +

ClanBomber, the kick ass game that uses kick ass Clanlib.
www.fischlustig.de/clanbomber	www.clanlib.org

Justice, n.:        A decision in your favor.