A lot of minor bugs. BUG #1

Leon leon at udmnet.ru
Thu Aug 12 11:19:02 BST 1999

Hi!

There is no email address in anywhere of Kdevelop beta package
to send bugreport. There is a menu item "bug report", but it is not
clear what this item is gonna do: whether it will call local sendmail
(in case it is installed) or some other thing (Netscape for example).

The email address of destination of these menu-generated bugreports
is also not known. These both things are frustrating to user (me).

I have lots of such minor complaints (I didn't have time
to dig out major bugs, because I downloaded KDevelop only yesterday).
Does anyone want to hear them all? KDevelop is a great idea, but it
has some roughness in implementation. I want KDevelop to be great
in all.

--
Leon.
---------