"The KDE-Documentation-Path isn't set correctly." + assorted whinings

Ulrich Heinen heinenu at pcheinen.chemie.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Aug 12 11:03:27 BST 1999

Hi everybody,

I had many problems with doc generation until I found out that I was using an
old version of kdoc. Notably, the one in the "stable" tree does *not* process
the libs  correctly, you have to use the more recent version from  the "current"
tree, as indicated on the KDevelop homepage. The old version creates a number
of doc files and then gives up with processing errors, and the file that
KDevelop looks for to verify the presence of the documentation (I think it was
kdialog.html) isn't among the generated files.
Hope that helps.
Ulrich

|                     Ulrich Heinen                         |
|   Institut fuer physikalische Chemie I de Universitaet   |
| Chemie III, Zi. 506 * Albertstrasse 21 * D-79104 Freiburg |
|        (0761) 203-6208 * heinenu at ruf.uni-freiburg.de      |