Some feedback

Jesus David Diaz Leal david at jaleo.idecnet.com
Mon Aug 9 16:27:10 BST 1999

Hi all,

    Congratulations for your good project 'kdevelop'. I have carried out
some tries with the 0.3 version in RedHat 6.0 Vol III german
distribution (some as Halloween). I know the 1.0 Beta 1 version is out,
and I know it works with CVS. All is great, dialog editor and so on.
However I would like supply you with some feature requests to next
versions, maybe 2.x versions:

    * UML support with automatic generation of graph, etc; as Rational
Rose product.

    * Support to automatic testing. That is to say, as Rational Suite
TestStudio. We can record some operations which will be able to do again
automatically and warn to somebody if the output (ascii, X11 events,
...) is different to should show.

    I know that they are very huge, but very interesting too.

Best regards,
David.