Spell check the code!!!!

holle at almaden.ibm.com holle at almaden.ibm.com
Fri Aug 6 19:09:00 BST 1999

To me it sound like a terrific idea. I actuall try to use readable variable
names. But we need to have a little more intellgence in the spell checker, since
sometimes variables need to be called someting like CAboutDialog - wich would
mean it's a class , and its a Dialog called About :-)
It is all about current project guidelines. If we do a spellchecker, maybe one,
that even looks at that sort of spelling - does it follow a set of freely
configurable rules as well as, for typos and synonyms.

BTW: I really miss Meta-/ (Alt-/) from emacs which auto expands the already
typed letters to the last matching word - recursive, backwards

-holger

Massimo Morin <mmorin at schedsys.com> on 06/08/99 09:57:10

Please respond to kdevelop at fara3.cs.uni-potsdam.de