Kdevelop1.0 Beta1

Zdravko Stoichev info_5g at plovdiv.techno-link.com
Wed Aug 4 17:59:11 BST 1999

----- Original Message -----
>  Carlo Wood  <carlo at runaway.xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>                          ...I think that it would be a great
> benefit for KDE when there was some global configuration for
> how a "text editor" should look&feel, after which all applications
> would react like that, like the user wants...

OK, I agree! By example I love mc's editor style or (!) windows' style (on
KDE Ctrl+Y doesn't delete a row; and Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V work in some, but not in
all KDE apps - that's confusing); double-click doesn't select a word under
cursor e.t. I think there is need of some general solution.
zdravko stoichev
zdravko at 5group.com
http://www.5group.com