Bugs ?

Martin Haller martin.haller at online.de
Sun Aug 1 11:37:17 BST 1999

Hi,

thought I have found bugs (KDevelop 19990730)

1. sometimes the compiler started by KDevelop says that the destructor is
protected. So I set it "public". This compile time its ok, but after a few
minutes, KDevelop has resetted the destructor to "protected".

2. The are inconsistences between the "real" sourcecode and the showed
sourcecode. For example the compiler says that it must be a pointer, but if I
look to the source, it is a pointer (?). So I saved my work and restarted
KDevelop and now I saw the old decleration (as _not_ a pointer) in the
sourcecode. After changing it and saving the prob still exists.
So I quited KDevelop and edited the line by hand in an external editor,
reloaded my project and everything is fine ;-)

3. If I have activated autosave, and KDevelop tries to autosave while I am
typing in some code in the "create member function" box, it sometimes crashes
when I leave the dialog.

4. If I have created a member function with the "create member function" box,
and have choosen to declare it public, it is sometimes inserted in the
"protected" area.
Also sometimes KDevelop has put the "QOBJECT" entry somewhere in the "protected"
part of the class.

Sorry, but the decription isn´t that perfect to hunt bugs ;-(

Martin