KDevelop behavior changes when switching from editing to debug mode...can it be disabled?

Kevin Hise hisekc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 22:13:26 BST 2024

What I'm describing seems to be this feature, described here:

https://userbase.kde.org/KDevelop5/Manual/Working_with_source_code#Modes_and_working_sets

Is it possible to disable it? In my distro the feature hopelessly
broken....each transition from code to debug mode just lands each view
on a different file each time. The only way to "fix" it is to only
have one file open in each view, so it can't change files. It still
moves the cursor around in the file randomly, however.

Thanks.

--kh;