Moving KDevelop to Release service coverage?

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Wed Oct 20 23:11:19 BST 2021

Hi Friedrich,

On 10/20/21 8:22 PM, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> So, who would be in favour, who would not be in favour?

I think this is a very good idea, currently there are just small changes
happening in KDevelop mostly, which is very suitable for a
slow-and-steady release schedule. If you feel capable of taking care of
that, amazing :)

If the AppImage would be generated automatically as well that would of
course be very good; do you know what would be required for that? We
kind of have an automated process which does everything already, or is
that too clunky?

Greetings,
Sven