KDevelop plugin

Stefan Yohansson sy.fen0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:00:12 BST 2021

Hi,

I am trying to develop a KDevelop plugin but I can't found some information
on the docs or looking into another plugin code.

There's any signal/slot or event system anyway to receive edit, save, open
events? at least know which line number was changed at the file when saving
it. I see a way to inspect if a file is dirty or new using KDirWatch that
is the same strategy used in the KDevelop mercurial plugin but I was
thinking if there's a way to get the file name and line number edited on
some event.

Thanks