D26254: Add support for PHP 7.4's typed properties

Heinz Wiesinger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 5 15:09:09 BST 2020

pprkut added a comment.

  I had a look at this again. Updated to latest master of both kdevelop and kdev-php just to make sure I didn't miss a commit in kdevelop that might have influenced this, but my tests still pass just fine. Furthermore, I don't see what your patch would fix. The change you made is in a code-path that's unaffected by property types, and if there is a crash there it should've triggered just the same before the change.

  Can you perhaps post the test output so we can check what test breaks exactly for you?

REPOSITORY
  R52 KDevelop: PHP Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26254