Requests for highlights for KDevelop, KDev-PHP, KDev-Python 5.5 announcement:: deadline 31st Jan.

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Jan 27 18:19:32 GMT 2020

Hi,

if you remember any interesting things which will be new in KDevelop 5.5 and
which you would like to see highlighted in the release announcement, please
report them here:
* ideally some text which just needs proof-reading (you know your addition
best)
* if possible, post screenshots (UI in English ideally, with
standard configuration) which could be used.

See the news about the 5.4 release, I would follow that pattern:
        https://www.kdevelop.org/news/kdevelop-540-released

Myself I have right now an empty list of highlights, so your input is needed!

Cheers
Friedrich