KDevelop for Windows

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Feb 21 20:22:51 GMT 2020

Am Freitag, 21. Februar 2020, 08:20:34 CET schrieb Daniel Kats:
> Hi!
>
> > Fixed now. And renamed from "Nightly" to "Stable", given this "Nightly"
> > usually means master (at least on binary-factory.kde.org).
> > So the url is now:
> > https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KDevelop_Stable_win64/
> Awesome! I will switch to this one on my Windows machines, so the
> master branch gets some testing on windows, too ;-)

No, the "Stable" covers the 5.5 branch, not master.

If you (and/or others) are interested in nightly windows builds from master,
please tell, so we can consider to add that variant as build as well.

> > Which was because no-one at 5.5.0 release time was around to give that
> > artifact some testing (no one using Windows? :) ) to see whether it works
> > to some acceptable degree, besides having passed build :)
> >
> > Once someone (hint, hint ;) ) confirms it is minimally working, it can be
> > uploaded.
>
> I can confirm that it installs and works as good (or even better! ;) )
> as the previous version.

Good, thanks for reporting :)
So I have just copied the latest release build of 5.5.0 to the download server
and updated kdevelop.org/download to point to that.

Cheers
Friedrich