KDevelop 5.6.1 released

Javier Guerra Giraldez javier at guerrag.com
Sun Dec 13 07:24:00 GMT 2020

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 at 15:31, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that KDevelop 5.6.1 has been released. It fixes a couple
> of bugs and improves compatibility with e.g. Python < 3.9 and GDB >= 10.x.

Hi.   I tried, as I've been happily doing with every release since at
least 5.0  Unfortunately, I had to revert to 5.6.0  A few things
worked better with 5.6.1, notably the documentation and other tools,
but the display was distorted.  Between the wrong widget set (I use
breeze, that seemed like redmond or fusion, i don't know) and worse,
not respecting my monitor scale, everything was slightly displaced,
ill fitting and clipped at the wrong places.

returning to 5.6.0 was a fresh breath, as is usual with KDE applications.

I know it was just an appimage packaging glitch, hope next time it's ok.

thanks a lot for your great work!

--
Javier