KDevelop 5.6.1 released

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 13:35:25 GMT 2020

On Sunday December 13 2020 02:24:00 Javier Guerra Giraldez wrote:

>but the display was distorted.  Between the wrong widget set (I use
>breeze, that seemed like redmond or fusion, i don't know) and worse,
>not respecting my monitor scale, everything was slightly displaced,
>ill fitting and clipped at the wrong places.

Are you talking about the appimage or a regular install and if the latter, is KDevelop the only KDE application that suffers from these symptoms?

That wouldn't really make sense. Your distribution could have patched individual apps to use a specific widget style for some obscure reason, but even that shouldn't cause the other symptoms.

R.