Langage (i18n) packages for kdevelop

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed May 15 09:28:33 BST 2019

On Wednesday, 15 May 2019 09:20:34 CEST santilin wrote:
> Hi, after building kdevelop from sources, I have not been able to find
> the Spanish language packages, nor in the code itself neither in the
> kdevelop repositories.
>
> Where can I find them?

Heya,

they are being developed in another repository.

You can fetch the translations by using the 'fetch-translations' target. E.g.
run this in the KDevelop build dir:
  make fetch-translations

In order to get them installed, you might further need:
  cmake . # retrigger CMake so it detects the $BUILD_DIR/po/ dir

Then:
  make install

This should fix it.

Aleix might know more about it.

@apol: By the way: I dont see fetch-translations & consorts being super
document on e.g. the Wiki? I only found [1]

Regards,
Kevin

[1] https://phabricator.kde.org/D5136