D19673: Discovered unit-tests using bracket arguments and/or listed in files other than CTestTestFile.cmake

Thibault North noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 12 10:06:16 GMT 2019

tnorth added a comment.

  Regarding the unit-test, I've seen a similar one at plugins/cmake/tests/manual/parentheses_in_test_arguments/, one could do something like that, but I don't really see here arguments passed to the test are checked... (only had a quick look).

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in cmakeutils.cpp:694
> then add this function here (with the style fixes mentioned above), and have importTestSuites defer to it via
>
>   QVector<Test> importTestSuites(const Path &buildDir)
>   {
>       return importTestSuites(buildDir, QStringLiteral("CTestTestfile.cmake"));
>   }

Do you want importTestSuites(buildDir, QStringLiteral("CTestTestfile.cmake")) also exported in the .h file?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19673