D21156: Fix browse mode not disabled after Ctrl is released

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 26 12:08:08 BST 2019

kfunk added a comment.

  Huh? It's easier than that:

  - If you do not have the commit yet locally:

    arc patch --nobranch <ID>
    git push

  - If you do have the commit and it is the latest one in your history:

    arc amend
    git push

  Obviously you should be on the correct branch before doing so.

  Anyhow, I guess my point is clear: //I// do not like the `arc land` magic :)

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21156