D22182: Remove anchorClicked lock which causes deadlock

Michael Swan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 26 20:44:14 BST 2019

mswan added a comment.

  I have been mega busy for the last while and intend to contribute more to this project when my situation stabilizes in like two weeks. Whenever you have time, I would definitely be interested to hear what sort of challenges you have come across through experimentation. An issue which I have suspected from the onset is actually determining all that needs to be protected by DUChain's lock and those which don't since KDevelop source makes use of these locks so liberally. I'm wondering if in your experimentation there are open questions about the DUChain locking scope.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22182