Meson logo

Daniel Mensinger daniel at mensinger-ka.de
Sun Jul 14 18:22:51 BST 2019

Hi,

I am working on the meson plugin and want to include the new meson
logo in KDevelop. However, the licensing / trademark of the logo
is a bit tricky: http://mesonbuild.com/legal.html

> Meson's logo is (C) Jussi Pakkanen and used by the Meson project with specific permission.
> It is not licensed under the same terms as the rest of the project.
>
> If you are a third party and want to use the Meson logo, you must first must obtain written permission from Jussi Pakkanen.

Jussi Pakkanen has no problem with giving a special permission for
KDevelop (similar to the VS Code meson plugin), but I first would
like to know if including an icon with such a "license" is OK for
KDevelop.

Greetings
Daniel