How to make the CTags plugin default disabled for only KDevelop, but not Kate?

santilin software at noviolento.es
Thu Jul 11 15:27:52 BST 2019

On 10/7/19 23:03, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Opinions? Better ideas?

As a long term user of Kdevelop but a beginner looking inside it, I have
always found difficult to understand the Kdevelop settings.

I used to think that when I went to Settings -> Configure Kdevelop, I
was setting the session properties unrelated to any loades project, and
then, when I went to Project -> Open configuration I could set up the
project properties. Not long ago, I understood that Settings ->
Configure Kdevelop configures the session (and still I am not a hundred
percent sure) from what I have been wondered recently where do I set up
the settings prior to the session.

I'm using a slow computer and I want to disable as much plugins as
possible, and I find that for every new session, I have to uncheck all
the plugins I don't need. If I had a place to tell Kdevelop no to load
some plugins when I create a new session, I'd be very happy.

Regards