[sysadmin/ci-tooling] build-specs/Plasma: Disable execution of tests for plasma-integration.

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Jan 26 19:20:44 GMT 2019

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 6:41 AM Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> El dissabte, 26 de gener de 2019, a les 13:05:23 CET, Bhushan Shah va escriure:
> > >
> > > Can we try to get this documented? 1.7GB isn't a lot for lots of people with fast internet (if the server serves fast enough).
> >
> > https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/ci-tooling/wikis/CI-On-Local-Machine
> >
> > I have added some initial documentation here, which I will improve
> > later.

Thanks for documenting that Bhushan.
In terms of bandwidth, the system has a gigabit connection so it
should be fine (and after your first run, it will be cached locally -
if you plan on running multiple containers then i'd suggest making
/srv/archives/ a Docker volume so it can be persisted and save you
bandwidth and download time)

> FWIW i run those step by step and it worked.
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

Cheers,
Ben