D18224: Clang Plugin: Report some problems from included files

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 26 13:29:49 GMT 2019

mwolff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aaronpuchert wrote in parsesession.cpp:239-240
> Wouldn't it be easier to relax that filtering?

that's not so easy either, since it would require to recursively iterate through all imported contexts in the current file and then find ones that are associated with the current one. I.e. that would basically mean we always "show imported", which can become slow. So I would prefer to do it here, as suggested by this patch

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18224