What is a better way to initialize KDevelop on Windows?

Πέτρος Σιλιγκούνας petross404 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:43:54 GMT 2019

Thank for the reply. I think I am going to choose an intermediate solution
as a first step. The batch file should fire up a custom widget that will
let  the user choose the architecture and then read back the value. I hope
that there is a way to read back the value.

I don't feel quite brave or capable to write form scratch what QtCreator
does. But definitely will have this in mind for the future. Anyway, I will
be in contact with KDevelop developers for help and guidance.

All the best,
Peter