D18122: Fix Xdebug disconnecting after php finished if multiple connections are allowed

Heinz Wiesinger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 9 19:46:25 GMT 2019

pprkut added a comment.

  I'm afraid I don't know much about this either :-/
  The fact that the unit tests are currently completely broken doesn't help. I did try them with and without this change and what I *can* say is that it's neither worse nor better.

  Since this fixes an actual issue in code that seems to be unit tested afaics, I think adding unit tests would be appreciated. But that would require fixing the current ones first :-/

  I'm willing to give this the benefit of the doubt, but wonder if taking this without tests will make it harder to eventually fix them.

REPOSITORY
  R68 KDevelop XDebug Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18122