D17858: clang: Also detect Clang builtin dirs at runtime on Unix

Francis Herne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 8 12:27:33 GMT 2019

flherne accepted this revision as: flherne.
flherne added a comment.

  On further consideration, I think I was wrong about this, sorry.

  Minor versions aren't likely to break anything of ours and there are various platform-specific conditionals already.

  I don't see any code problem with the patch. Perhaps the check found in `plugins/clang/clangsupport.cpp:185` should be moved into this function, so that we can try the fallback paths in case the first-chosen dir somehow fails to contain the headers, but that also applies to the current code.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17858