D17908: kdevelop-msvc.bat finds VS-2017 based on a registry key on Windows.

Petros Siligkounas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 1 23:01:06 GMT 2019

Petross404 created this revision.
Petross404 added reviewers: KDevelop, kfunk, brauch.
Petross404 added a project: KDevelop.
Petross404 requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Some months earlier, we discussed here <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15976> about `kdevelop-msvc.bat` finding dynamically a VS2017 installation based on registry entries.

  Although it works on my Dell laptop (Windows 7 Ultimate x64), I haven't tested it anywhere else as I don't have access to another windows machine. So... any takers?

TEST PLAN
  In case some user has installed VS in a non-standard location (i.e. not in `C:\Program Files`), the script will be able to find the VS tools by not making the assumption that they are installed on `C:\`.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17908